Full and Partial Dentures
Full Dentures are flesh coloured plates with a complete set of teeth that fit over your gums. For your upper teeth, the Denture is moulded to the roof of your mouth, while the lower Denture is shaped like a horseshoe around your teeth.
Partial Dentures are plates that have one or more teeth attached, replacing missing teeth for either functional or aesthetic reasons.
Oral Examinations and Consultations
We offer an initial no obligation consultation at our Geelong clinic to discuss your current requirements and the process for achieving your dream smile.
Cleaning and Polishing of Dentures
Much like your natural teeth, your Dentures also need upkeep as well. At Kardinia Denture Clinic, we assist in helping you maintain your Dentures and keep your smile looking great.
When you should see a Dental Prosthetist
- If your Dentures have become loose and you are having difficulty retaining them.
- If you are experiencing pain when wearing your Dentures.
- If any of the teeth on your Dentures have become worn.
- If any of the teeth on your Dentures have broken off or the denture itself needs repairs.
- If it’s been 2 years or more since you had your dentures professionally checked. Over time it’s natural for some bone and tissue resorption to occur. We recommend you have a regular check-up of your mouth and Dentures every 2 years to ensure that you have good oral health and your Dentures remain well fitting.
We offer general and emergency Denture Repair in Geelong. Please call (03) 52458400 if you believe you need an immediate repair.