Kardinia Denture Clinic Geelong
Based in Highton Geelong, Kardinia Denture Clinic specialises in Full and Partial Dentures for locals of the Geelong region. Owned and operated by Geelong local Robert Clark, patients can be proud to support a local business with genuine care for the Geelong community.
Kardinia Denture Clinic is a member of the Australian Dental Prosthetists Association, so you can be assured you’re being provided with the best in dental care, prided on excellence and quality.
Kardinia Denture Clinic has an onsite laboratory, which means your dentures are made by the team who know you and your preferences best.
Dental Prosthetist Robert Clark has over 30 years’ experience in dentistry and is specifically trained in the design, construction, fitting, and adjustment of complete and partial Dentures.
Robert is the sole Prosthetist you will talk to about your Denture and Mouthguard needs. All patients are provided with a friendly and professional one-on-one service with Robert to discuss their smile requirements. You can be assured that your Dentures are made onsite in Geelong, and not by an outside manufacturing team who doesn’t know your unique choices and preferences.
Robert encourages his patients to bring photos to their consultation to show him the smile they want him to replicate, and any features unique to you such as a gap between your teeth can be built in. Robert prides himself on considering every aspect of the Denture process, including the shade of colouring most suited to your natural teeth. Before the final step of the Denture process, a try-in will be arranged with Robert to allow for alterations if required.
Robert offers an initial no obligation consultation, providing you with an assessment of your current condition and suggested treatment options. Where necessary, Robert will consult with referring practitioners such as your GP, Dentist or Dental Specialist.
The Kardinia Denture Clinic is located at Shop 9, Bellevue Arcade, HIGHTON, VIC 3216.
- An initial no obligation free consultation with Robert in which you are provided with an assessment of your current condition, suggested treatment options.
- Where necessary Robert will consult and liaise with referring practitioners such as your GP, Dentist or Dental Specialist.
- Courteous, friendly and professional one-on-one service throughout the treatment process.
- Robert’s 30+ years of professional experience will result in:
- – Premium quality dentures that restore confidence and provide comfort.
- – Precision dentures that provide optimum function while eating, speaking and laughing.
- – Natural life-like dentures that recreate the character of your smile.